Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kindle Edition Now Available

A few members of my family converted to the Kindle a year or two ago. As I absolutely love browsing libraries and book stores, I was very against this idea. I also like to look at how much I've read/how much I have left in a book. But my book club selected a book, Caleb's Crossing, that is new and only available in hard cover, and there is a huge waiting list for it at the library. So, I decided to borrow my mother's Kindle to read it, and to be quite honest, I'm hooked. I was dragging my feet about getting the Kindle version of my book live, but after reading a book on the Kindle, I decided to go ahead and do it. Plus, I'm starting to see more kids walking around with them.

It only took 2 months, but the Kindle edition is finally available on Amazon.com.

I also highly recommend Caleb's Crossing!

No comments:

Post a Comment